Announcing Book 5 in The Unaltered Series!

Announcing Book 5 in The Unaltered Series!

Lorena Angell
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I'm excited to announce that due to overwhelming response from my readers, and a nudge from my editor, I will be continuing the series with more books. I have firm plans to write six more books, ten in total for The Unaltered Series.

I initially intended for the series to end with book four--and I made several statements confirming such in the past--but by the time I wrapped up book four I had so many different story possibilities running through my mind and I knew I needed to continue. When my editor said, "You can't stop the series here. Keep going," I wasn't freaked out. I already knew where I wanted the characters' lives to go.

Future books take the lead characters into their adult years, making the series a "crossover" from young adult to new adult. Calli and Chris will eventually get married and have a baby. Don't panic, though. The books will be written with my existing young readers in mind, so parents don't have to worry about inappropriate material. (My own teen will be reading these books, too.)

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the series and subject threads you'd like to see continued.

~Lorena

Re: Announcing Book 5 in The Unaltered Series!

Sonia Oliver
Im so glad to see I can continue with these books , I have read all there is at the moment and found them all exciting and thought provoking, to anyone who thinks these are for teenagers please don't think you will be reading  childless uninteresting books, I am a regular reader with wide span of interest, (and I am classed as an elder person) and I have found all these captive and thought provoking to my mind , even making me think deeper about life as we all see it today   well written and enjoyable.. Thankyou Lorena

Re: Announcing Book 5 in The Unaltered Series!

Joji G-C
I am so glad to see this news!  And more!  Definitely a series of books my 2 girls will enjoy :)  There are so many possibilities to the plot. I must say I was disappointed on book 3 when Chris ended with Kikee...but in book 4 I was glad Crimson agreed to my sentiments although I don't think Maetha should lose her diamond :(  I was in a sort of black mood for a day (LOL! I do absorb some of the characters' feelings or how they are supposed to feel) but realize that it had to be done- welcome to the real world, right?   Keep on writing!  Will be waiting for the next one :)

Re: Announcing Book 5 in The Unaltered Series!

Kayceesmom
I'm very excited to hear there will be more books.  I have one suggestion...... write faster, please.
Thank you so much, I appreciate your talent

Re: Announcing Book 5 in The Unaltered Series!

Senga muir
The unaltered series was fantastic I'm so glad you are writing more book can't wait till the next book comes out fantastic reads