Quantcast

*Contest ended 12/19/13* Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

Locked 76 messages Options
1234

*Contest ended 12/19/13* Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

Lorena Angell
Administrator
This post was updated on .
 *Contest closed. 12/19/13* Enter for your chance to win a 2 1/2" diameter crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond and a FREE download of The Diamond Bearers' Destiny when it releases.

Simply register for this forum and leave a comment on this thread. Be sure to check the box at the bottom that says "Alert me by email when someone posts to this thread" to find out if you won.

The contest will end December 19th at noon Pacific time. I'll announce the winner on this thread and on my blog's home page.

DO NOT put your personal information on the forum. No addresses, last names, etc. The winner will be posted on this thread and will have one week to claim the prize. If no claim is made, a new winner will be chosen. So make sure you check the box to find out if you won!

Be sure to browse the forum and feel free to comment on threads or even start your own topic. That would be awesome!

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

yellowspectralseed
love this series!! thank you so soo sooo much!

love you!! <3

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

meg1207
I read all three books in under twenty-four hours! This morning I'm paying for it, but oh well. Your creativity is awe inspiring. I cannot wait to read the fourth book.

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

Janet
I read series ahead and love the books, so I added it to our homeschool reading this summer.  I have two teenage boys and they like Brand's character.  They like to see this into a movie.

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

16horses
I just wanted to say that I really love your books and they have really helped me through the tough days. The Unaltered series is my favorite series ever! It is so different from anything I've ever read before. I'm so excited for the last book. I hope I can get my hands on the Sanguine diamond! I just hope that I'm an Unaltered:)

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

beaglelover
I am so excited for the 4th book to come out! I love how all the books never get boring, and is always constant action. Thank you lorena angell for writing this amazing series!

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

aalbright
Can't wait for the new book!

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

shell
Wow! Amazing books. I haven't slept much over the past week, and am really wishing the 4th book was available...although it may be a fight between my husband and mother in law, over who gets to read it first.

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

knews
Awaiting the next book!

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

Alex
I love both series, The unaltered series and Scars of defiance series!!! They are both written so well and I just wish I would read slower so it does not seem so long until the release of the next book in each series!

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

ncain602
I read the 1st 3 books in 1 week. I honestly could not pm down. I am so excited to see how this ends!!!!

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

brookesmomma05
I love this series! actually, I love anything that Lorena writes! Everything is just amazing and I can't wait until another book is out to read!!!

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

azgal
I have loved the series so far. My work hasn't enjoyed it as much. Keep up the good work. Looking dot to reading the posted three chapters.

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

Ellenbrook
Love this series. Only one problem really need to read the next book!

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

LadyCPR
Love the books. Do not want to wait. Ready for the next book.

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

Brie
I have read these books at least 3 times already and i cant wait to read the next one!!!!!

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

fsantiago
Can't wait for the book to be released!

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

Stephanie
I love all of your books and look forward to the Destiny book!  Thank you for all your hard work!!!

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

Sunnynurse
Can't wait!

Re: Enter to win a crystal replica of the Sanguine Diamond!!!!

shortiepower
OMG. Even though I'm not usually a reader, I started your Unaltered series two days ago! I just finished the ending of the third book last night. At first, I doubted it if I was even going to finish the first book because 1. I am not usually a reader and 2. I thought it was going to be a typical story about a girl who didn't fit in in high school. Boy was I wrong! Your serie is AMAZING! It's like a Twilight story, ONLY BETTER! No kidding, and I LOVE Twilight. I really hope you can somehow turn it into a movie! I would watch it ASAP. At first, I thought book 3 was the last book of the serie, and I was like.. what. on. earth. is going on! Why is the ending like this!  But I was so happy when I realized there was a book 4! I'm really looking forward to the last book of the serie! Please continue to write more books like this!
1234