Diamond of Freedom

Jenna99*
Hi! I love the Diamond books, and I especially love the way the super powers are redefined and expanded in Book 3.  But what's going to happen next?  I won't say anything about the ending of The Diamond of Freedom cuz I don't want to give it away for those who haven't read it, but this is a real cliff-hanger!  Can you give us a sample first chapter of Book 4 so we can know what to expect?  Thanx.  -- Jenna in California

Re: Diamond of Freedom

Lorena Angell
Administrator
Jenna, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm thrilled you loved my books. If I told you what was going to happen next, it would take all the fun out of everything. I like your idea of a sample first chapter. In the past, I've inserted the first chapter of the next book at the end of the previous. I will work on that. However, what I imagine you are asking for is finality. You want answers to the questions raised. Book four will wrap up the Calli/Chris saga, and answer your questions.

Thanks for reading my books!