*GIVEAWAY ENDED* The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

*GIVEAWAY ENDED* The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Lorena Angell
Administrator
This post was updated on .
**The giveaway has closed. Congratulations to Amber N. for winning the Sanguine Diamond replica!!**

Hey Unaltered fans, I'm extremely excited to announce my Diamond series is being optioned for film!
What does that mean, you ask? It means a Hollywood producer is currently working on bringing A DIAMOND IN MY POCKET to the big screen. Let's help the producer promote this series by leaving a comment on this post about how much you love the Unaltered series. On April 1st, 2015, I'll randomly choose one of the entries as the winner of a 2 1/2" crystal Sanguine Diamond replica.

Will you be my next Diamond Bearer?

Leave a comment expressing your opinion and check back on April 1st to see who the winner is.
Read more about the exciting news and upcoming release of book five on my blog.

diamond giveaway

Entry rules: Entrants accepted from US, UK, Canada, and Australia. If you live outside these countries and wish to enter, please contact me and I'll check on shipping costs. If you are under 18, please get your parents approval to enter. The winner will need to provide a mailing address. I do not sell, share, or trade private information.

Re: The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Paul
I love the writing and I cannot wait for the series to continue.  I read the book in one sitting.
This story will appeal to all ages.  well crafted.  I hope it becomes a movie and a sequel.

pam

Re: The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

pam
I loved the diamond books. You were always guessing what would happen next.there were things that surprised
me.I read them one after another.would make a great movie.

Re: The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Nancy Richter
can't wait for the movie. wish it was a series it's so good

Re: The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Kayceesmom
So very excited to hear this is being optioned for film! I hope it's as successful as the books. I love the books and have recommended them to all my friends.

Re: The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Amber N.
I am so excited for the movie!
I am always trying to get these books into my friends' hands, telling them that they will not be able to put it down until they have finished the whole series (then want to start back over at #1).
My favorite thing about these books is that they are so powerful and relate-able that no matter how many times I read them I will still laugh and cry right along side the characters.

Re: The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Lorena Angell
Administrator
Comment made by Sara on Facebook:

First, I'd like to say, WOW!! I can't believe the Unaltered Diamond Series might turn into movies!! The books are such page-turners, and there are lots of exciting, unexpected plot twists!!! Thanks for being a great author and having such a wonderful imagination!!

Re: The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Lorena Angell
Administrator
Comment from Janet on Facebook:

Both hubs and I are chomping at the bit to read book 5! Any idea about when to expect it?
As for the movie....heck yes!!!!

Re: The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Pam Stiff
Both the hubby and I love this series...cannot wait for the next one...

Re: The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Franny
These books inspired me to begin my own book series! I love the character and the world is just fantastic,! Can't wait for the next book and the moive :))))

Re: The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Daris Howard
What a fun idea.  Hope you do get a film made from it.

Re: The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Pattie Peer Trapp
Congratulatiions! I couldn't be happier for you.  This is a great series of books and deserves to be put on film.

Re: *GIVEAWAY* The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Jessica
How exciting! I hope the movies will be made! I can't wait to see where the series will go next!!!

Re: *GIVEAWAY* The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Sheila Sciortino
first off....OMG! THIS IS EXCITING! I love your books! It all started with a free book and I was unable to put the book down! I just had to finish reading and then I had to get the next..and then wait for the next and so on.  I have told friends about these books and all have loved just as much as me. I would LOVE to see this into a movie or even a series because it is just that good! Thank you for these books, I have enjoyed reading them over and over again. :)

Re: The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Lorena Angell
Administrator
Congratulations Amber!!

This is not an April Fool's Day joke. You are the winner of the Sanguine Diamond replica!

Please send me your mailing address so I can get the diamond in the mail.

Don't post your address here. Go to my Contact Me page and send it through the contact form.

I do not sell, share, or trade private information of my readers.

Congratulations again, and thanks for reading my books!

~Lorena

Re: The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica

Amber N.
Aww, and on my birthday too. :) thank you so much.