Is there a 4th book in The Unaltered Series? Is Chris good or bad?

Is there a 4th book in The Unaltered Series? Is Chris good or bad?

Lorena Angell
Administrator
Yes. The fourth book is in progress right now and I hope to have the first chapter posted soon.

I've received a few emails from readers who want to know if Chris is good or bad. To that I'd say: There is always a bigger picture.

It's easy for each of us to develop tunnel vision in our own lives and sometimes it's difficult to see more meaningful aspects of the world around us.

As for the question about Chris, sometimes good or bad is a matter of perspective. Maetha understands perspective and tells Calli at the end of book 3 to not be so quick to judge his actions.

The real question is, why would Chris join forces with the one person he would love to strangle with his bare hands and then go on to assist in a murder? The answer comes from knowing the bigger picture ... which is coming soon.