It's official . . . The Unaltered Series is now an Amazon Bestselling Series

It's official . . . The Unaltered Series is now an Amazon Bestselling Series

Lorena Angell
Administrator
I can't even begin to describe my excitement right now!!! The books really took off following the recent promotion causing books 2 & 3 to hit the charts on Amazon.

Many, Many thanks to all my readers and fans for helping the series reach this milestone.

Re: It's official . . . The Unaltered Series is now an Amazon Bestselling Series

lovingyourbooks1
Awesome, Lorena! The books will keep being a great hit. Your ideas are unique and I know lots of kids/teens will love it once they read it.

Re: It's official . . . The Unaltered Series is now an Amazon Bestselling Series

Yorkiemom
I love this series! Have read A Diamond In My Pocket.  Just finished A Diamond In My Heart.  Calli is a great character that makes you want to follow her story and life.  Thank you so much for these great books.

Re: It's official . . . The Unaltered Series is now an Amazon Bestselling Series

Lorena Angell
Administrator

The Diamond Bearer's Destiny was an instant Bestseller when it released in December 2013.

Feb. 2014, The Unaltered Series became an International Bestselling series. The books are on the charts on Amazon.co.uk. 2/19/14