The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica.

The Unaltered Series Being Optioned For Film!!! Let's give away another Sanguine Diamond replica.

Ronnie N
I liked the dynamics between the characters and the powers each has. They are all out there saving the world without anyone knowing. I still don't know who to trust and I like that in a book series.

As soon as I was done reading the first book I was busy informing my friends about them and that they would make a great movie. They were soon buying the books as well. I like to pass on a good book.

I hope Book 5 will be the same adventure that the previous ones are. Good luck on the movie.