The Unaltered Series

Anne
I just wanted you to know that I received Book #1 of the series free from Book Bub..I started reading it and was fascinated with the story. As soon as I finished reading it, I ordered book 2. I just finished it and thought I just had to tell you how much this 75 year old Granny is enjoying this series. I read a lot of fantasy books, but have not read any even close to this story line.
I love reading series and am very happy to add your books to my library. I will be starting your next series after this one. Thanks for the good read. Anne
p.s.
My vote for Chris is good....he can not possibly be bad!!!