Welcome!! Please stop in and say hi.

Lorena Angell
Administrator
Thank you for stopping by. After a number of readers asked for a forum or discussion page, I figured I'd learn how to set one up. This will be a work in progress and your patience is appreciated.

Re: Welcome!! Please stop in and say hi.

hummingbird35
Wow! Ms. Angell, are you on right now? This is cool. I love your books. I got book one back in 2011 I think it was when it was on the Movers and Shakers on Amazon. I could't put it down. Yeah, it had mistakes but I noticed that they're all cleaned up now.(I read book one again before book three came out.) I have stories I'd like to write, but I don't know where to start and I don't know if I could handle the criticism. How do you handle it?

Re: Welcome!! Please stop in and say hi.

Lorena Angell
Administrator
I don't know who should be more shocked, me or you! I just barely set this forum up and already have someone using it

Thank you for reading my books. I'll set up a new thread to answer your questions on criticism. What I'd like to know is where you are from? Please don't list detailed information on the forum. Your country and/or state would be fine.

~Lorena

Re: Welcome!! Please stop in and say hi.

hummingbird35
I'm from Los Angeles. I love reading YA fantasy/paranormal and like to find books that don't involve vampires and werewolves as the main characters.

Re: Welcome!! Please stop in and say hi.

Lorena Angell
Administrator
Thanks for your response. I don't much like vampires either and I'm sure I'm going to catch some flack for discussing vampires in my book.

Re: Welcome!! Please stop in and say hi.

Kelly
When do you expect to release the 4th book? Will that be the last book in the series?

Re: Welcome!! Please stop in and say hi.

Lorena Angell
Administrator
Hi Kelly,

Book 4 will be the last in the series. It is titled: The Diamond Bearers' Destiny

I don't want to commit to a release date at this time. I can tell you that I'm working on it every day and want it completed as much as you do, if not more. Here's a bit of description of what to expect in #4.

Calli Courtnae, finally possessing the full strength of the Sanguine Diamond including the power of mind extraction, will find out where Chris's loyalty lies and why he made his recent choices. The information Chris attained since returning to his father will pull together past and recent events in a way Calli couldn’t have foreseen revealing that what she thought was “the big picture” is actually much bigger.

Deus Ex is hunting and killing Diamond Bearers as General Harding prepares to launch his army of Unaltereds on an extermination mission of people of powers. Calli must complete her research on the Shadow Demons in order to prevent the military from harnessing their healing powers for evil. Crimson arrives to guide the Diamond Bearers in their task of saving humanity as General Harding is inadvertently poised to destroy the balance of nature.

Thanks for stopping by, Kelly. I hope you'll stop back in and join in on other discussions.

Re: Welcome!! Please stop in and say hi.

SuzanneG
Just stoppin to say hi!!! I love all your books! Very captivating. Thank you for them. And thank you for the contest you have going! So fun just to try and win!