What is your cosmic power?

Lorena Angell
Administrator
Okay, just for fun, what is your cosmic power?

Mine would be my uncanny sense of direction. I use GPS once to a destination and then I can usually find my way from then on.

Another would be the un-useful ability of knowing when the phone is about to ring. There's no point, no major use for this ability. Nothing like, "Quick, everyone down! The phone is about to ring!" saving lives. Nope. Just, "Aw, crap, someone else wants some money."

So, what's your lesser known cosmic ability?

(In book 3, Merlin's lesser known cosmic ability is fashionista extraordinaire. That's an ability I simply don't have.)

Re: What is your cosmic power?

Lorena Angell
Administrator
My daughter's lesser known cosmic ability is her ability to quote song lyrics and television shows.

Just this morning, my husband mimicked a song that I didn't know. He sang, "Cut my bacon into pieces, this is my last resort," Then my daughter comes in and corrects his wording and goes on to spout off the remaining lyrics and the name of the band, Papa Roach, My last resort.

She also remembers all the Family Guy songs and lyrics.

I told her she should learn how to harness this ability so she could ace all her school tests. If only!

Re: What is your cosmic power?

Yorkiemom
My power I have is to tell people the truth about themselves so they do not get mad. I would like to have the ability to give feelings to people. Calm feelings to those that are angry, for example.

Re: What is your cosmic power?

Lynn Wilton
My lesser cosmic power is the ability to always find anything. It is a useful talent. I've always thought anyone could acquire this ability, but I see much evidence that many people haven't acquired it yet.

Re: What is your cosmic power?

Lorena Angell
Administrator
I like your power, Yorkiemom. It sounds quite diplomatic, if you ask me. Perhaps you should be working with world leaders to bring about world peace.

Re: What is your cosmic power?

Lorena Angell
Administrator
Thanks for commenting, Lynn. I pretty good about finding things other people are looking for, like a missing shoe, cell phone, belt, etc. If I misplace my own cell phone, I have to call it or have other people find it for me. Weird, huh?