What is your favorite scene in The Unaltered Series? **Spoilers, so beware!**

What is your favorite scene in The Unaltered Series? **Spoilers, so beware!**

Lorena Angell
Administrator
This post was updated on .
It's hard to choose a favorite scene, especially for me as the author. Mainly because my fans might wonder why I picked that particular scene over others, and also because some parts of the books were funner to write than others.

Here's my picks for favorite scenes: (Spoiler Alert)

Pocket: When Chris and Calli save each other on the bank of the river.  It's Calli's first understanding of how it feels to be in love, even though it's through Chris's perspective. Love is what made him risk his own life to save hers. It's also what made him plead for her to save him. He didn't want to lose her.

Heart: When Calli walks into the room and finds Chris strapped to the bed. The moment catches Calli off guard. Chris, on the other hand, knew the moment he was placed in the room that Calli would be walking through the door. I like this scene over the major repeating scene because it fulfills the vision both of them had (which is a common thread through the series, hint hint.)

Freedom: The fight scene at General Harding's compound that leads to Freedom's death. I like this for several reasons. Freedom's backstory. The teamwork. The dimples. The transformation into Diamond Bearer(s).

The Diamond Bearers' Destiny I liked writing the complex scene near the ending where Deus Ex tries to get to the quartz on the other side of the window. Calli and Chris both try to talk sense to Deus, they try to help her save her own life, but Deus's greed does her in--a metaphor to life.

I'd love to hear your favorite scene or scenes!! Post them below for others to read.

Re: What is your favorite scene in The Unaltered Series? **Spoilers, so beware!**

Suzanne
My favorite scenes would be, anytime a character overcomes a hurdle and definitely anytime Calli and Chris overcome obstacles. I am forever a romantic and optimist!!!! ;-)

Re: What is your favorite scene in The Unaltered Series? **Spoilers, so beware!**

Kallie L.
I love almost all of the Callie and Chris moments! They are just so adorable!

Re: What is your favorite scene in The Unaltered Series? **Spoilers, so beware!**

Lorena Angell
Administrator
Hi Kallie, (nice name, by the way!) I updated the original post, revealing one of my favorite scenes in book four. I also love the Calli and Chris moments. There are many more to come.