What would Chris look like? Submit a picture

What would Chris look like? Submit a picture

Lorena Angell
Administrator
 Blonde hair, blue eyed hunk, hmmmm, like Trevor Donovan? Post a picture of what you think Chris would look like.

Re: What would Chris look like? Submit a picture

Lorena Angell
Administrator
Chris Hemsworth A fan emailed me the suggestion of Chris Hemsworth as a good candidate for Chris Harding. Might be kinda hard to make him look in his early twenties.

Brant Daughtery Brant Daughtery might make a good lookin Chris ... well, you know, if his hair was blonde.

Ian Harding Ian Harding could play Chris Harding easy enough ... again, if his hair was blonde.

What do you think?

Re: What would Chris look like? Submit a picture

Nicole
Definitely Brant Daughtery

Administrator
Thanks for your vote, Nicole. =)

Re: What would Chris look like? Submit a picture

Lorena Angell
Administrator
Max Lloyd-Jones I was thumbing through lists of actors who I think fit the description of my characters and found Max Lloyd-Jones. I imagine Chris would look like him. What do you think?

Re: What would Chris look like? Submit a picture

Leanne Skeie
I was picturing a young Brad Pitt when I was reading the series.